Monday, March 15, 2010

First Short Ride of the Year

Nothing fancy, did a quick loop after prepping the GS for the daily work trips. Hmmmm, echoes of winter with brown snow piles and gravel pits still around at only 43 degrees out. Oh yeah, and the term "wind" was in effect also. I tested the use of my new EarFuze headphones. EarFuze provides a inexpensive way to get custom fit headphones. They seemed to work fine although still not the quality sound I have been looking for but a good step up from the standard AudioComm set I had before. Time will tell if they irritate my ears but for 30 minutes, the headphones worked well under the helmet. It felt great to stretch the bikes legs running hard through the gears a few times. Oddly enough, even after the 3 month lay off, the bike felt as if I just rode it the day before. I can't wait to get on some curves. Good news, the weather looks decent for the next few days, I should get at least two days of commuting in.

No comments:

Post a Comment